– Inspiring, welcoming atmosphere
– Serene darbars led by campers (w/ English translations)
– Engaging & thought-provoking discussions/talks
– Ample time to relax and rejuvenate
– Various recreation activities and sports
– Delicious food served throughout the day
– Minimum age: 13 years
– Being “amritdhari” is absolutely NOT a requirement.
– No prior Sikhi experience necessary
– Geared towards those who want to explore the beauty of the Sikh religion
Attendees will be at different places in their spiritual journey and some may just be interested in learning about basics of Sikhi.